MENU

Slide

Keppel Event

Friday, July 11, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Passerby: Hahahas, is it!
tsk tsk tsk, you've sharp eyes! hahahas

Nadnut: Hey babe, thank you!
Yaaaaay, we can finally go and club together.

Xueli: Hello babe, ok!

Bao: Omg, can't get into my blog as in you click my url
and nothing comes out or?

i think recently blogger like.. sot one!
And thanks dear! Wahh, when is your birthday?
Happy birthday in advance! :D

Huling: Hahahas, thank you babe!
I had lots of fun, hahahs why leh?
how come you're asking?

Curious why you're asking. (:

Min: Hahahas, i look toot when i'm drunk :x
When is yours coming!

Myauntie: Hahahas, Yah lah.
your "hand" like damn fierce. PIAK!

Mayee: Hahahas, hello you back!
Erm, i don't really understand your qn about vpost!

You mean do i always send thru vpost or how i send thru vpost?









Just something really silly..
I went to buy GEO's big eye lens the other day,
And i finaaaaally arrived, and i happily tried it on today.

And guess what?
It's supposingly "enlarging circle" is smaller than my own iris.
TMD. Waste my $$$! @#$%^&*
Shall stick to my clear lenses from now. -.-"





Did an event with Jessica, Sophia, Amanda, Leanna two days ago!
It was a cocktail reception at Keppel Bay

for a Japanese bank called Nomura.

There were so many yachts,
Kua kua kua~ i wish i own one!




We were there to mingle with the guest,
walk around and smile at everyone.
A very simple job, easy $$$!

But we had to walk around and smiling and talking and

keep talking and talking to the guests for 3 whole hours!
My face was like super cramp after the whole event is finally over!
Oh well, but whatever!

Event end, ka-ching $$$ rolls in immediately!








I look horrible man! No heels = damn short already,
Plus Stripe tube & suspensers,
make my body even shorter! Goodness!
Oh wells, just that 3 hours!






We had to wear a striped tube top + suspenders
that were provided by the organizers,
And our own black shorts and sneakers.

I went and bought pair of cheap sneakers for the event!
Lol! I don't even wear sneakers!

It's like weird lah! Why they ask us to wear sneakers,
I think it's because japanese men are generally shorter
and most of the guest that night are japanese,

and they don't want us to be taller than them?!







Sophia, Jessica, Me!






My camwhore queen! She's damn funny lah,
Cannot stand her!






We were expected to do our own glamour makeup,
thus the thick makeup that day!
We both love sophia's sony camera~












There was this girl called angeline, she had this really classy look.
When she sat beside me the 1st thing
i told her: " Omg you look so korean! "
Angeline: " Hahahas, yah, I'm half korean! "


Ohhhh, kns.
I didn't take any pictures with her. Pouts.





Sophia, Janice, Me, Jessica, Leanna, Amanda.
I look stupid in the photo,
i was squinting cos it was so freaking sunny,
And i think i was moving when he shot this. -.-




My pretty babes!



Damn fun loh, walk around, chit chat with the guest,
And took afew pictures with some japanese guest & some caucasians.
But some of the japanese don't understand english at all loh.
Omg, total communication breakdown. -.-

When i talk to them they will keep
replying: " はい, はい
. Thank you thank you."

wth. -.-





Pretty Sophia & me looking extreeeeemely tired and ugly.


And the event finally ended and we went to change blah blah.
Got paid and called cab and go home!
Shagged!




I'm damn sad! Pouts.
It's my 1st time meeting Sophia at the event,
and today she added me on msn and we chatted.
She told me she had the impression that i'm
damn dao/proud/unfriendly before she met me. :x
And its not the 1st time people told me the exact same thing!

But she felt that in fact i'm very sweet and friendly in real life!
(that made me happy!)

Is my online profile so different from me in real life?
I look proud/unfriendly meh?!
I'm damn friendly one leh... :xxx







Boyf and i spend the whole of yesterday painting my room!
Luckily i've boyf to helpe me paint!
Hhahahas, he said that he's cheap labour.
of cos, only MY cheap labour!

Super tired loh! And now my room is damn bright now!
In a lovely shade of powder pink.
Will take pictures and blog when my mural is done! :D









My buys today:



Barry M, Dazzel Dust in Midnight.




M.A.C Shadestick in Sharkskin.









Ok, Need to sleep now~
I dunno why boyf wanna meet me for
breakfast tomorrow! Crazy man!





おやすみなさい Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: